Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daffy Day........


I brought my camera to school with me this morning so that I could capture some shots of the daffodils planted in a corner of two buildings.  They were donated by me about 10 years ago and they were planted in a sunny warm area along the school. I didn't plant them but the student council students put them in the ground.  The bright sunlight made the flowers somewhat hard to focus with the camers but the photos are clear enough to appreciate.  People who plant bulbs along the south side of their house usually have flowers much quicker than those bulbs planted out in the open.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I know it made you happy to see the flowers blooming...and on your birthday, too! I didn't know to plant on the south side of the house. Good to know!

L. D. said...

In our area and probably in Missouri the things along the south side get more sun and are warmer so springs comes there a lot earlier.

Kay said...

Very pretty. I love daffodils and tulips. Actually I love all bulb flowers. Just with they would last longer.

Betsy Brock said...

Thanks for that tip on where to plant! How fun to see your gift that continues to give! They are lovely!

And happy birthday!

claude said...

I love daffodils !
They are my favorit spring flowers.

A Colorful World said...

I didn't know that about planting bulbs! Love the daffodils! I bet the school really enjoys them there each spring!

Reflection