Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday's Softer Side of Yellow.......


It is a subtle yellow color with the hint of red on the petals.  I had to take the shot with my own shadow shutting down some of the bright light. I still didn't get a perfect focus on this as the various bright light and shadow confuses the camera.


This shot was taken on a cold day showing how they close down to protect themselves from the weather.  I remember when I use to bring these itnto the house and the warm air would cause them to open wide. It is a beautiful tulip and I wonder why I only have two of them.  I know they come in a package of 6.




4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I haven't seen tulips that soft color...and the red edge is a nice surprise!

Anonymous said...

Lovely color.

claude said...

Pretty yellow tulips !

Anonymous said...

oh I like it the yellow. The tad of red is so nice as well. The closed buds are so dainty too.

Life Flight....

   Everyday and night the Life Flight helicopter is in action.  One time when I was out in the parking lot headed to my car I was able to se...