Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Viburnum..............


The viburnum looks alive and well covered with blooms.  The small centers of the larger bloom have not open yet.  The misty rain for the 24 hours has helped to green up everything.

The photo will be updated when all those buds open in bloom and then it will be a complete flower. I found one of these on the net and it was called "summer snowflake." I believe that the companies that sell them make up their name for it and the genus species is probably the same.

3 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Very pretty- I'm loving all this wonderful green.

Valerie said...

Gosh I had forgotten the Viburnum, it's so long since I saw it. It really is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Your picture today is very nice. I like your woodpecker. I am scrolling dow. I believe I have comented in this secton.

Just not today's. Just now I commented.

You do love to be part of what is going on around places and your place.

Very good. All is great with your clarity.

I so enjoy. Loving all.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.