Monday, May 18, 2015

Wild Flower.....


Columbine is a wild flower in Iowa.  I really didn't know it had gone on to bloom many more blooms.  I think I last shot a photo a couple of weeks ago. Memories of where I harvested this plant for replanting are vague.  i suppose I dug it up at the same location that I found the wild phlox.


The plant is on the other side of one of my trees and I hadn't checked on it until I saw another photographer sharing multiple blooms in a photo on facebook.  I am glad I went back to see how it was doing.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

I don't think Columbine will grow in Arkansas. Your photo shows what a pretty bloom it is.

Betsy Brock said...

Beautiful! I have some blue ones!

Karen said...

So delicate! I don't remember seeing these.

A Colorful World said...

It's a lovely wildflower!

Reflection