Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer Scene........


The clippers have been busy with a lot of help from me.  I am cutting out all the unwanted growth along my alley area.  The spirea row tends to  have so many volunteer trees and weeds.  The hostas wers too cheap to refuse.  It is easier to buy these damaged plants than to dig up existing plants and dividing them.  I thought I had my hand clippers in this photo but I must have cropped them out.  How did I do that?  Anyway, we are dodging rains today so I won't go out and finish my job until Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am envious of your hosta bargains. That's a great way to get lots of varieties. The two that our neighbor gave us are just about to bloom.

John got up and watered his sod this a.m. even tho he felt terrible ...... THEN it rained!!! lol

Bouquet