Friday, July 3, 2015

Hardy G's.......


A simple single bloom from the hardy geranium.  It is a color of the new one I collected last year. The white center of the bloom is a different one for me and the only one that is of two colors if you call white a color.




It will be a two photo day today as I share this full bloom from another of my plants.  Hardy geraniums like heat and sun but we have not had either for a few days.  Today we will have heat and the sunlight looks like it is less filtered. I believe all of my wintered over geraniums are all now putting out buds. Of course that means there are more blooms to come on this post.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Geraniums make me smile...especially the deep pink color! Happy 4th to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of the blooms. We have one of those small yard flags by the mailbox and it has a photo of geraniums on it. I would love to have a big pot of geraniums for the front porch, but you know my luck with potted plants!

lark said...

Gorgeous color!

Valerie said...

I love the colour. After the storm we've had (needed to dispel some of the heat) it's good to see some colour - even if it is only a picture.

Jeevan said...

Lovely capture and the single one is prettier in colors! Hope u get enough sunlight to let them bloom as beautiful ever.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...