Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What If......


If I could have stood on my neighbor's garage roof I could have given you quite a sight.  It is still a nice shot but I kept thinking how could I get higher up on the shot. I was across the street from our house taking shots of the corn field when I turned to see this sight.  This was the sky of a hot day.  It is the clouds that sit off west of us who are having rainstorms.  I am thinking at the edge of Nebraska was the storm and these clouds were created from it.

5 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Gorgeous clouds! I always wish I could get higher above the trees around my yard for some good sky shots!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, clear and so fluffy.

I sure like it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot of the clouds. I drove around town yesterday to take photos for the blog. I was lazy and just rolled down my car window. The photos could have been so much better but I just did not want to park and get out of the car!!!

We had quite a thunderstorm and much needed rain last night.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture and view! Hope the clouds bring good rain over there

A Colorful World said...

The trees add to the shot, though...but yes, they are wonderful clouds! I, like you, have a hard time getting a good vantage point from the front yard because of the houses. Not quite as bad in the back because we are slightly elevated from the houses, and the mountains are in view there, but I still have the fence in the way partly!

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.