Monday, August 24, 2015

Natural Lighting.........



A sunny, windy day that gave me some good shots in the backyard.  Looking towards the orchard the sunlight gave the old windmill perfect lighting. Some leaves are falling but on the most part it is too early for that.  We are having very cool weather for this time of the year. 






A bonus photo shows the shedding bark of the river birch.  The background green shows the raspberry patch that did not give me much fruit this year.  I am told by a guy on television to trim it all down before winter.  I still have a good month or more to get that job done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bark of the birch tree. John has always wanted a windmill like yours. We had a severe lightning storm on Sat. night that shook some art off our walls and power was out for about an hour....no damage though. Hope you two have a nice Monday.

Jeevan said...

I come to know some part of US experiences snow fall even before summer conclude... But good to see enough sunlight here! Hope it last sometime to keep away cold. Great shots and light present

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I think the shedding is pretty neat to see- and I have an old wagon wheel just like that only mine is painted...which I have regretted every since I asked Mark to do it.
Sorry the raspberries didn't make- maybe next year will be better. My grapes burned up, so I am giving up on them and focusing on blueberries for next season.

Betsy Brock said...

Nice windmill..has as very charming look to it!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...