Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Sun Goes Down......


While out trying to get that perfect shot of one butterfly I look over to see this scene. The river birch glows from the sun in the west.  Everything else is in low light creating a nice photo.  You can see the sunflowers are really growing and by next week I would not be able to take this shot as they will have grown into view. My collected stick pile is looking good in the background also.  I can either haul it away in a truck that I don't own or I can burn it in the fall with my leaves. The pile gets very large by the time fall arrives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly a beautiful picture. Have a great Saturday.

Karen said...

That is a lovely scene with the lighting.

Betsy Brock said...

Looks like a beautiful evening...I like the grey house and the trellis, too!

Jeevan said...

Good for you to stock with sticks! Beautiful image with enough light

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.