Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Patriot Day.....


The students and staff were to wear their red, white and blue to school yesterday.   I had to do some digging in the spare closet to find my old flag tie.  Male teachers don't wear ties to work anymore but I did rather than dig up a patriotic shirt.  I guess I did have a t-shirt with a flag on it.  Anyway, I was surprised that I could make it through most all of the day with the tie around my neck.  I did loosen it a little by the last period of the day.  I did look and was glad to see that the tie was made in the USA. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I like this tie! Daddy wore ties every day to work and of course, to church, so he had quite a few!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Very patriotic! My dad is the mayor of a nearby town and he got to judge the most patriotic outfit at the school. Being a vet, he was very excited to get to do that.
Have a super weekend!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...