Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dead Battery........Gone.


I have tried at "hit and miss" to get shots of one of my two goldfish that are orange and black. A stroke of luck came a few days ago and I got them both in the same picture.  My battery to my Olumpus has died.  I had forgotten how the super low charged battery causes the camera to do spooky things. My Nikon was like that.  It would turn on and off continually until it just gave up the ghost.  I looked it up in the online manual and on page 71,  I was informed that I will eventually have to replace the rechargeable battery.  When I looked at the date of the battery it was a year old before I received the camera as a gift. I guess it is less expensive to give you an expired battery when they sell you a new camera. I will be visiting Best Buy today and pick up a new one. I am going through camera withdrawal as I write.

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

When I bought a new camera in 2012, it came with a battery the same my old digital camera also used. So I was glad, and started to use both the batters with a charged one in hand, I continue to shoot many photos while travelling without worrying about batter power.

Betsy Brock said...

Cute little guys!

The Furry Gnome said...

I had a new battery die awhile ago after just a few weeks! Expensive too!

Unknown said...

Larry's Photo a Day has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-sunday-drive.html

Anonymous said...

Nice fish. We had problems with our camera over the weekend but were able to figure out the problem.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...