Saturday, October 17, 2015

Gone Fishing.......Not.


My large goldfish is really doing well in his new inside location.  I am working on the lighting situation so that I can actually get a good photo.  The picture window back lights the fish, making them glow. Nary a focused photo do I take because of it.


I can buy a background to be placed on the back glass that would stop that.  I want to place a cardboard there first to see if that really is the effect that I want to create.  I am working on cleaning up a hood for the aquarium and the light shinning down would make it possible for me to get focused photos.

The fish do have a list of things for me to buy.  One of them is more gravel for the bottom of the tank. I gave away all my gravel to my neighbors when I gave them my 50 gallon tank. I will have all winter to perfect the technique and hopefully I can take some better shots.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure if you go to the Library and look up photography or use the browser just put in your questions to googles. Something will come up.

Have a nice Day my friend.

I like your type of fish. It is pretty.

Linda said...

Larry, your fish looks beautiful, healthy and happy! It is quite obvious he is thriving from your love and care.

Anonymous said...

I like the photos. We visit a few drs. who have aquariums in their waiting rooms. It's very soothing to watch the fish.
Have a great weekend, you two.

Betsy Brock said...

So fun.... I miss my aquarium!

Valerie said...

You will solve the photographing problem, I'm sure, although I never did. The goldfish looks great, is he alone or does he swim with company?

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...