Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Leaning into the Past........


Summer did go too fast as we are living the life of fall temperatures.  The wild grape vine is loving the windmill as it can put out so many more leaves than just growing on the ground. As I wandered yesterday afternoon I was able to take a lot of quick photos.  The light was low then and I really didn't get to keep many of them.  Later in the evening the sun broke through the clouds but it was past my time to be outside.  I have rules you know and so it goes.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Looking at the ground in the background makes me dizzy! haha...

L. D. said...

The windmill actually isn't leaning that much but I thought I would exaggerate it for a great special effect.

Jeevan said...

I too prefer evenings to be outside, as most of the day time are hot here. And love being outside during the time when rain suppose to come. Nice little windmill

Reflection