Friday, November 27, 2015

A Slice of Ice.......


We did have some freezing rain last evening.  The forecast was exaggerated and we did not get too much precipitation.

Things are coated but we have had many of worse storms than this with branches breaking off and evergreen shrubs being brought down to the ground. We did not get the snow on top of it either.  We did fare well.  I took a very ice covered garbage bin to the streetside this morning and I made sure that the lid could be opened as they would need that for them to take away our garbage.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I was happy to be in southern Indiana with high 60's!! I see they have freezing rain in KC! You and Della enjoy your Thanksgiving break.

Jeevan said...

Nice ices cover on the car. I guess icing rain must be too cold than snowing... stay warm friend

claude said...

We already got the same.
Have a nice week-end, Larry !

Bouquet