Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Tired Bouquet........



I had to chop them off because of workmen laying fiber optic cable in the area.  They kept for a while and then they morph into this.  I don't know if the seed will be viable from these dead blooms as they were not attached to the plant for a while.  Maybe the seed matured while getting water from the vase.


I had to dig to find this photo of the "before" look of the vase of flowers.  If I worked hard enough I probably could find out the exact date that the cable people were here threatening my flower garden. I did work hard and found the photo was put into my picasa storage on Oct. 8th.  The old bouquet has been around for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes for interesting photos. Hope you two have a nice weekend. Still raining in GA. I have a new post up (finally) if you have a chance to visit.

Jeevan said...

They are very pretty and colorful while being alive. Laying cables always destroy something by make way to others and often leave the road into bad state here, and across our house there are more than 10 cables wires passing over head.

Reflection