Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Pose......


I was concerned that I wasn't going to get a good shot and then it happened. He lifted up his head and looked my way and snap.  This guy loves to eat as he was out there in the almost dark picking through the seeds.  With our snow now melting the visitors to the feeder are less. I will be off school for a while and they can be fed more often. I have yet to get any goldfinches to my feeder at the window.  I think they have always been at my neighbors feeder and they must like that location better.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Lucky shot. Is it a Cardinal?

Jeevan said...

Great capture! Cardinals always outshines in snow white

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...