Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Good Morning.........


A photo I took a year ago this month.  The squirrels had lots of babies this spring but they have all dispersed to different territories.  In fact I don't think we have as many squirrels as we did last year at this time.  I am wondering if the road construction activities scattered them.

I did see that I can buy 40 pound bags of shelled corn now, that is intended to also feed the deer.  I may invest in one of those as the corn on the cob seems to be three times the price as the one with shelled corn in the bag.  I will be tempted to buy the ear corn though for fun in a winter storm.  The really appreciate finding it out there for them in order to help themselves.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good morning and 1st of December, Larry! What a sweet little face to see on my screen. Thank you, your photo is gorgeous! :)

Betsy Brock said...

What a great photo! He sure is cute!

Valerie said...

Oh I love that picture. He looks so cute and a lot friendlier than my grey squirrels.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...