Friday, December 18, 2015

Time to Relax........


One of my smulchy decorations is one of my favorites.  Snowmen are having a very good time out in the snow.  I like the cardinals that sit around in the arrangement. They are a friendly sort.  It seem to happen a lot when  I captured all my tv and dvd player wires in the background.  I took another shot of it without wires but this was the best shot of the jolly trio. When I enlarged it I can see that there are places for candles to be lit behind it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Looks like many of you in blogland might see a White Christmas this year.

Betsy Brock said...

It's very cute...I love their noses!

The Furry Gnome said...

"Smulchy", that's a new word for me!

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.