Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Am Boring.......


Looking through my files of photos I decided to go off base.  I am trying to keep things new and different and sometimes one can't do that. The pine corn on this commercial wreath is a curious thing. I don't know where the wreath was created for sale but someone had to import pine cones in order to make the wreath. The cone is the only real thing on the whole wreath The photo doesn't show the light glaze of glitter that was put on the pine cone but it is there. It keeps wearing off each year.

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

I think its a big pine corn or you shot at nearer... here we seen pine trees and corns only in hill station.

Anonymous said...

It's a neat photo. We don't have the big, perfectly formed pine cones. As a kid, we would often collect sweet gum balls to make Christmas wreaths with.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...