Friday, July 29, 2016

Fluffy Clouds All Day........






A cooler and cloudy day was welcomed in Iowa. I know that I take too many shots of the flora so I look to the sky for new subjects to shoot. My window to the sky is so narrow on my property as there are too many trees.  I decided that if I can get a good composition then it doesn't matter how panoramic that it may appear. The neighbor's things always seem to creep in somehow in the photos.  To crop it out would mess up the expanse of the  cloud scene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful clouds. I wish you both a very nice weekend. Trying to catch up on blog reading tonight.

Alan Burnett said...

Those cloud photographs could have been taken here in West Yorkshire. It just goes to prove that if we look up we all see the same sky.

Anonymous said...

One and 3 clouds I like. Do you ever comment to others? It would be nice if you commented on my clouds.

The door opens both ways . Ha-ha.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.