Saturday, July 16, 2016

Subtle Colors on Saturday.......


The bud was a very white color before it opened and you can see in the above photo the back of the flower is whitish with some color veins on it.

By the front view is this creme colored lily. It really has a classic style in shape with a classic set of colors with subtle cream and peach.  It is a single stem with a single bud.  I don't understand that kind of variety as most of them have multiple buds on the stem. I am thinking that I bought a package of stargazer bulbs and this is one other color that was in the bag. 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Really beautiful, Larry!

Jeevan said...

Beautiful and delicate blossom!

Anonymous said...

Such a graceful bloom.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...