Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Glow.......


It actually is moisture on the camera lens.  You take your camera from you air conditioned house outside into 82 degree weather with 90% humidity or more.  The camera thinks it is in a cloud.  When I first noticed that it was creating special effects, I kept taking more photos. 


A second shot of this lily creates a great mood also. The fogging has happened to me before with our Iowa humid days but I never could plan for this. We really don't keep our house that cool in the summer but I think the low humidity in the house did speed up the effect.


6 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, Larry! I love the effects in these photos!

Valerie said...

Great captures. Looking at them I immediately thought of the song Oh those lazy, hazy days of summer.

claude said...

Your are so beautiful flowers, Larry and I love your last photos.
About my banana trees, we cut them in October, We put the leaves on the trunks and a bubble cover. When sprintime is going, the trees grow up again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful look on the flowers.

Jeevan said...

Wow! This is natural and effective... beautiful light and tone

Anonymous said...

Love the effect!

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...