Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Not So Usual.......


I like seeing designs in nature and the various surroundings of the world.  Instead of one photo today, I want to  clear my files of some "not so usual' shots.


Lily stems are tied up together and the result is an unnatural looking group of flowers.



Early blooming phlox stand in a straight row as if they are waiting for drinks of water at the fountain.


A hosta puts out a stem with blooms that really is too tall. It now hangs out onto the walk area seeking out some attention and everyone has to push it aside. 

1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice to be back checking your blog every day.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...