Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday Morning Sky.....



The day will be a hot one but the early morning temperatures seems perfect.  The variety of shots that I could have taken were there but I didn't take the time.  The whole idea is to show you what I see in the morning so I leave the edge of the house in the scene. Eventually the sun will be behind the balsam pine and I will have problems getting the sun in the shot. 

When I crop it, the view could be a view from anywhere in the world.  The problem though is that there is always going to be a power line visible in the photo. Just once I may get a stepladder and take a shot but I am not that fanatic at this point. Well, maybe I am and I just won't tell you when I use a stepladder.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very peaceful scene. We are amazed every day at the beauty of dawn and sunset.

Anonymous said...

Slowly the leaves are falling here and we are able to better view sunrise and sunset. I like the way you include part of the house so I have a reference point.

Jeevan said...

What a pleasant and scenic morning to start a day! You are so right about the power lines... they are almost everywhere and in India they are abundant

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...