Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mystery Shot......


My wheel barrow catches rain water for me as it sits under the eave of the garden shed.  I have still been watering a few things out there.  I found an antique canning jar to use to dip water and then water the plants nearby. I am watering a newly planted shrub every other day and I have had to keep the flower box watered that is holding the morning glory vines next to the shed.  With the freeze I can quit watering the morning glories.  I will still have to keep the soil moist for the shrub.

The jar is a Boyd jar made for the Mason Jar company. The reflection of a tree is in the photo and the leaves add more to the mystery shot.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A unique and creative shot. Hope your day was nice.

Betsy Brock said...

I like it!

Jeevan said...

The underwater leaves, light and reflection creates wonderful texture!

The Capitol.....

 A shot through a large window creates an unusual yet usual effect. The Iowa State Capital has new gold leaf on its dome.