Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Clouds Above.........


Looking to the east, the cloud bank that was building eventually brought rain in the area. I follow a group of photographers on Facebook who posts pictures of Iowa and I have become discouraged as to what they are posting.

I am seeing photos like this at right that are on the posts.  They are all concocted by using the special editing commands. The photos can be adjusted to look wonderful with great colors but the photo above really is what I was seeing. The editing programs are wonderful to help crop out unwanted items and to give me the ability to tweet a photo into a better focus. It is good and for that I am so grateful.  When I post a photo to depict Iowa, I do think that it should be pretty close to the real thing.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Great formation over there!

Reflection