Sunday, November 13, 2016

Cold Weather with Blooms........


I have posted photos of this rose bush all summer. I posted a bloom a month ago and here it is again.  It is blooming into the second week of November.  The rose hip is leftover from a bloom from a couple of months ago.  I have my original photo editing application again and my photos should be improved.  Elements is the name of the program which is a take off of photoshop and I have really liked working with it for quite a few years.  I have had a break from it for three years or so because of computer problems.  I am  back up and running again, able to use again the program.

No comments:

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...