Monday, January 9, 2017

Mixed Reviews........


"It is what it is" was a set of words that I heard all weekend.  Our minister included those words in his sermon many times and for some reason I was hearing it on PBS shows.  These two guys have been playing statue all of their lives. The table was an old washstand table from a household probably a hundred years ago.  I like the construction of it and it works well for being outside with out fear of it being ruined.  Someday I may put a stain finish on it and seal it for inside use, but for now it just is what it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that table and the photo with the statues.
I hear that phrase often myself. An old college girlfriend came to visit recently and kept saying that!

Jeevan said...

Sounds pretty strong table, and both seems to take comfort seating :)

claude said...

I love angels too. The last a friend gave is a led angel. I'll show it on my blog.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...