Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Still Life.....


Still life is usually a very well planned arrangement of items for presentation.  This is the extremely informal still life of things coming out of cupboards being readied to be wrapped and packed.  To have mastered still life with quality, one doesn't leave in a pot of a declining poinsettia in the composition. I was in a hurry as I had to wait for the camera battery to be charged and I was busy packing and tossing things.  The black bowl is glass from my wife's mom's collection. There is also milk glass pieces in the collection from my wife's mom.

2 comments:

George said...

What a great still life photo. Very well done!

Valerie said...

Packing? Ooooh are you moving house? I like the black and white arrangement, it photographed well.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...