Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day Moon


The moon has been up there all night and this morning.  I walked Barney last night and the moon was just above the horizon in the east.  This morning while out taking the sunrise shot, there it was off in a distance behind the tree branches.

I am interested about how it can stay up so long in our view. I am just not that interested to look it up and study it. Maybe someday I will understand it. I did notice last night that the stars all seemed to be so close last night with a clear dark sky making them very visible. My wife's new camera would have gotten the moon in focus and not the branches.

4 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Good shots- I cannot for the life of me get a good moon pic. I am too shaky!
Have a great weekend!

Cranberry Morning said...

That little Teddy on your sidebar pretty much outshines the moon. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I recently got a shot of the moon in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by the blog tonight and I'm glad I included the map of GA so you could see how close we are to the Carolinas!
Larry, Would you and Della please remember a blogger's 16 yr old granddaughter in prayer. She is very sick and has lost 30 lbs since Christmas and is unable to tolerate food given in her feeding tube. Her name is Alyssa (link on my blog tonight). Thank you very much.

Valerie said...

Seeing the moon in daytime is not as thrilling as seeing it at night. I think you got a good shot of it, better than I could.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...