Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February First......


It is just at a freezing temperature and the high will only be a couple of degrees higher. It is
February and it is the middle month of winter for me. It can be a tough month weather wise for Iowans and sometimes it is just a smooth breeze and not a problem.  We will see as we start the new month what will happen.  I know that the weather people tell us that it is going to get progressively colder by Friday.  I took this shot later in the morning and the sun is up behind those clouds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
Georgia most often receives ice storms in Feb. but for today, we have clear skies and temps near 70. I wish you both a very nice afternoon.

Valerie said...

Not my favourite time of year. I hate the cold weather.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...