Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Resting.....


The neighbor's cat continues to act like a feral cat, wandering the neighborhood as if he has no home. He spends more time trying to get into our house than eating the cat food that we keep out on the porch for all the wandering cats. I know he can get back into his own home but seems not to go there very often.  Last fall he showed up looking very thin.  I am thinking he got himself locked into someones garage or building for a long period.  It took a few weeks to get his weight back up to normal.  Those who own him say his name is Jose.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Jose seems like an independent kind of guy. We had a neighbor cat like that once. He is a pretty cat.

Anonymous said...

Jose is cute as can be!

My mom shared with me that when my brother Larry was a little boy, he would walk from our home to grandma's and make a few stops in between to see what each lady was making for dinner before choosing where he would eat!!! Jose reminds me of Larry! lol

Valerie said...

Cats do seem to go places that others fear to tread! It's a great photograph, so clear.

claude said...

Beautiful cat.
I kown a couple of friend who love cats a lot Have recovered two cats from two different neighbors. To believe they are better in their new family than in the previous one.

Jeevan said...

Poor cat! We have a similar one in our neighbourhood and it used to be very kind and quiet but at same time silently comes in and look for food into our house.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...