Saturday, February 4, 2017

Rubble Stage.......


The caboose is on the train museum site but it really does appear to be abandoned.  As I work with my wife on the former art gallery, remodeling, I keep feeling we are still in the rubble stage.  It will straighten out and the room will come together looking better than it has in years. I can see what it is suppose to look like in my mind but there is another week of work to be beyond that rubble stage. As for this caboose, it may never see any refurbishing, but will be in decay to as it reminds us of its part in history.

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That's a great photo, Larry.

Jeevan said...

It can preserve well for museum… however we go advance the track need to be checked.

Anonymous said...

A great photo. Wishing you both a blessed Sunday.

Hilary said...

There's something about rust that I find fascinating to photograph. Good find!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Its a shame- the old train could use a sandblasting and a new coat of paint!
Hope you have a great start to your week!

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...