Thursday, April 27, 2017

Come In.........


I restricted my choice of photos with having no flowers photos today. Then I decided to share the entryway of the house and the new rug has flowers. It is a wonderful entry with a guest closet to the one side.  Our very first visitors needed a place to sit down in which to put on their shoes.  We are looking for the just right bench or piece of furniture to go in on the one side. Barney has discovered that the wood floor is cooler for him to lay on but the rug is good for his old bones. He lays half on it and half off to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entryway and carpet. I hope you both are beginning to feel at home and enjoy your pretty new house. I wonder if Barney slides on the wood floor?

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...