Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Sun Rises.....


East in our new house has moved. The new residence sits on a curved road and my youngest son pointed out to me that the back of the house almost faces straight north.  I thought it was east but when I go out onto the deck the sun is over my right shoulder. I have more sky to see and photograph.


Because we live on a curved street that goes uphill we have a large sky view from the front yard also. Barney and I are getting to know the new place off and on throughout the morning and night.

It is good to be back.  I won't begin to share our experience of getting the internet up and running. I am back but have piles of things to unpack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Lovely views you have there. Glad you and Barney are getting accustomed to the new neighborhood. Take your time getting unpacked and don't over-do.

claude said...

Hello Larry ! Did you move in another town ?

The Furry Gnome said...

Well if you're back you must have survived the move at least!

Valerie said...

You picked a good spot, it seems. I live at the top of a hilly road and the view is so much better than when I lived on a level road. Good to see you blogging again.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...