Friday, June 9, 2017

Pink Chair........


After taking photos of some new flowers, I walked back through the garage. As I glanced over I saw an Andrew Wyeth painting with the arrangement of common things. The pink chair was a garage sale find.  It still has not been refinished since its purchase years ago. It escaped the dumpster twice and then I brought it to the new house. I am hoping that I can move into the furniture refinishing sometime. The larger chair is a classic farm chair with a past that goes beyond the people that owned it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes a great photo. Reminds of some 20 years ago when John and I, along with my parents visited a Shaker Village and the chairs hung from the wall.

Valerie said...

The 'arrangement' of chairs and broom created a lovely picture. I wish my garage was as clean as yours.

Karen said...

I visited a friend who had a long dining table and antique chairs similar to those each painted a different color. My granddaughter thought that was the coolest thing.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...