Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Lions, Tigers, and Blooms..........


I have talked about having a tiger lily bulb planted in my yard.  It was a long time ago that it was planted and I kept writing that I didn't have it anymore. On Monday, I was at the old place and I looked out at the overgrown garden to see this orange bloom. I dug it up and brought to the new place. Where it was growing was a place where  I can imagine that will be mowed down by any future owner. It goes into the ground this morning before the rain.

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous! So good that you transplanted it!

Jeevan said...

Lovely bloom! Glad you replanted at your new place... and it bloomed too.

Karen said...

I know this made you happy. It's beautiful

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful flower!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...