Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sac Air Force Base..........


The sky is pretty much a clear one, early morning, and the jet lets off a vapor trail. By jet plane, Omaha, Nebraska is not so far away, but we do see their maneuvers often in our sky. The vapor trail that was being made was dissolving pretty quickly as he traveled by. Back when President Obama was around, our fleet was sent to another base. I have known and seen the Reserves practice with jets locally in our sky most of my life but now they only work with drones. At the old place north of here there were many patterns of flight as training continued in the sky.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

What a clear sky!

claude said...

I can see some often because there is a base not far away from here. They fly very low.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...