Tuesday, October 3, 2017

No Mail Today......


Our mail is delivered six days a week to our box.  Packages can come any day of the week to our front door.  They come late in the afternoon and they drive fast from one box to another.  They are unpredictable. I was out late, checking for mail and I could see him roaring down the hill. He made it to the bottom of the street then came back up. I just sat on the step to see what he was up to.  Apparently he had missed putting mail in some of the boxes and was giving the neighbors something. He sat after that for a while, out there and the tore out of here back up the hill and he was gone.   We didn't get mail either time.


4 comments:

Karen said...

We have the best mailman now that I have ever known. Used to have a lady who would put the mail for all six tenants in my box rather than taking the trouble to sort it. One day she left my package out on the sidewalk to keep from bringing it upstairs.

Anonymous said...

We have an excellent mail lady here but at our last house, the driver sped from one box to the next like a wild man! We laughed about what a workout his brakes received!!!
I hope you both have a very nice Autumn day.

claude said...

Tha same at home, Larry ! The french post cars are smaller ans yellow.

Ginny Hartzler said...

How funny!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...