Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Burning Issues......


Turning more orange as it drops its leaves, the burning bush is giving us quite a show. I continue to be amazed that I had not been able to identify this bush until the fall season.  There are a lot of different uses for this shrub in our neighborhood.  Down the street three large burning bushes have been trimmed into large cylinder shapes. Again, I didn't recognize then as that variety until they started to turn their leaves.

As I take Barney outside four or five times a day I see the bush often. As a bonus photo today I want to show you what it looks like looking up our street. Our house sits at the turn in the road and then it goes straight up the hill heading northwest.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The burning bushes have been beautiful here at the apartment too. I wish you and Della and family and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

CountryMum said...

They certainly put on such a show. I love the Autumn colours.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.