Saturday, December 16, 2017

City Sunset........



The change in color happens in just minutes.  The first yellow glow caught my attention while looking out a bedroom window. I took the shot and returned inside.  A couple of minutes later I decided to return and was so surprised to see the pinks and blues. The house on the left was for sale for about two weeks. It has been purchased by another young family with two young children. Houses in our neighborhood don't stay on the market for very long.

4 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Pretty sky shots- have a wonderful weekend!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is just like my post now!! How the color changes so fast! From brilliant yellow to bright pink. Truly amazing. You must live in a very desirable neighborhood.

Jeevan said...

Pretty change in colors and lovely capture as well!

Valerie said...

Lovely shots of the sky. Neighbours trees block most of my views, sometimes I wish they would cut them down.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...