Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tree Number Three........





The tree with glass blown ornaments is up.  The tree has a double purpose this year as it sits in the spare bedroom in front of a double window.  It gives us a decoration for people to see from the outside and I don't have to place an outside tree for viewing. The tree is large and new and it gives me room to spread out the collection along with the bubble lights. The day light coming through the window gave me an unplanned sun glow effect.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It is beautiful. I love the bubble lights and snowman ornaments. That will show up well from the street view. I hope you will get a pic from outside the window.

The Furry Gnome said...

Tree #3! And we're barely started on #1.

Valerie said...

You always have a fabulous display at Christmas. I haven't done a thing. Joe had been poorly for a while and died just after Christmas. Consequently I can't seem to get in the mood to celebrate. I guess it will pass but as I'm on my own I can't see that happening. Hope you have a lovely family Christmas.

Jeevan said...

Your tree looks wonderful and the natural sun glow effect is double delight

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...