Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Looking Through.....


This is the view I noticed as I came up the stairs yesterday.  The pattern of the wood railing with the patters of two different baskets.  The one is a very old family basket from three generations back. The other is probably a basket from an Import store. The colors seemed to blend and the wooden chair was sitting there temporally fits in with the theme. The blur on the right proves that one shouldn’t take a photo while they are walking up stairs.

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Such a unique shot. And yes, I can tell the difference between the mass marketed basket and the family heirloom one.

Karen said...

interesting photo. So much time and skill went into those antique baskets. My ex still has some handed down from his grandmother from the Civil War era.

The Furry Gnome said...

Very interesting colour to that wood.

Dianna said...

A very neat picture! I love the wood...and how wonderful to have a basket in the family that is from three generations back!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...