Thursday, January 4, 2018

New.....



A new decoration that my wife received for Christmas is this one shown here. The newest feature of this angel is that ring around the standing angle can be rotated by a simple move with a finger.  The statue appears to be carved in wood originally and then the replica is cast from a material that takes the paint and stain to make it look like it is from wood.

The bottom photo has a little blur but it does show the different things that have been carved to represent the parts of the event.
















2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is just gorgeous! I wonder if it is resin? I love the colors, too, and would be tempted to keep it out all year.

Valerie said...

That's lovely. I have never seen one like it. I agree with Ginny, I too would be tempted to leave it out all year.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...