Thursday, January 11, 2018

Tilted Off.......


We are at the edge of a snowstorm. The winds will be strong and it is snowing off and on for most of the day. When I took Barney out this morning it was sleet pelting us with the wind. It made a noise on my hood of my coat. Barney came in all covered with snow.  The wind helped to take the star off of its throne.  I turned on the lights so we can see them during the storm.  I almost took this tree down yesterday as were having warm weather. You can see the neighbor one street over has left his gable lights on from last night.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is a beautiful star tree topper. I looked for a pretty one this year, but the one I found looks more like a snowflake. We are due to get the ice and snow in the morning after 66 degrees today. Brrr

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

The temps have dropped here and right now we have snow flurries. It was up to at least 60 today so I guess we now have a confused winter as we had our confused summer/fall. Have a warm weekend!

The Furry Gnome said...

Such a neat picture!

claude said...

Beautiful photo, Larry.
No snow over here but rain and wind.
We got a storm on january 1st and now our gate is down.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...