Saturday, February 10, 2018

Just Like Clockworks.......


It is the innards of an old clock that my dad had saved from an old house’s attic.  I am glad to find things like this but it is a choice of what to do with it. On a good day I may restore the clock into its better condition. I don’t think I have the knowledge to make it a clock again. For some reason I have a face of a clock like this so I can reconstruct its basics.  I even have the frame with the front door with one piece of the glass still intact.  I still enjoy seeng the clock’s parts and will think about cleaning that metal.  The piece of sculpture sits on an old tobacco can.  It has holes in it to let the tobacco in pushes to breathe and not rot.

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow. After you clean it up, it will be awesome to display just by itself.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...