Friday, February 16, 2018

Sled with Memories.....


We warmed up enough the last two days that I was able to hose out my garage floor. The snow builds up on the car and you drive it into a garage. Eventually all the sand, gravel and snow ends up on the floor of the garage. Having never owned a garage it was fun to clean in out by spraying it out the door and it all goes down the street. I rinsed off the car but it seemed a little to chilly to take the time to wash it properly. This morning, we ended up being 9 degrees F.  A 32 degree difference happened over night making the morning to be a crusty snow and ice kind of a day.

I took this shot for the sake of the sled.  I did throw one of them away when I moved but it was is bad disrepair. This is the kind of  sled that my brothers and I used when we were kids. Nothing plastic existed when I was a kid to use for a sled. I do notice that my lawn mower sits directly below the sled ready to go.

No comments:

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...