Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Middle of the Week.....


The morning after of the thunderstorm does look like this.  We had lots of wind, lots of thunder and lighting and just a little bit of rain.  It rained its heaviest when I was out with Barney.  We were out around ten o’clock and a mild sprinkle turned into a heavy rainfall with horizontal winds.  Needless to say but I will say it anyway, I along with Barney were soaked to the bone.I really was surprised to see the rain gauge only registered one half inch of rain.


3 comments:

Karen said...

I am seeing tornado warnings in the middle of the US this evening. Hope you will have better weather there.

Anonymous said...

Threatening sky. I often get drenched while walking Theo. The rain holds off all day until I walk the dog!
I saw a story on David Muir's newscast last night about a little cheerleader from your town whose dad is in the Army. It was very heartwarming.

Jeevan said...

We too receive surprise showering in summer and heavy thunderstorms! Beautiful capture

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...