Friday, May 18, 2018

Purple Iris........


It has finally bloomed now that we moved away from it. The story starts about ten years ago when my parents home had neighbors who plowed down a lilac at their rental property.  The didn’t do a perfect job as there were small sprouts that were left behind. I brought home a sprout and put it in the ground.  Spring after spring I kept watching for buds. So this year, ten years lager,  there is one branch with these set of blooms on it. It was a beautiful large bush and I was sad that they took it down.  So now an hour or so drive north of it I now have moved it and it is blooming again.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

That’s a long wait for blooming and hope it continue to bloom

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...