Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Sun.....In The West.


I was surprised to see this person walking by last evening. I was taking photos of the flowers right next to the sidewalk.  I looked up and she walked by, not saying a word.  I saw her as she was a few feet away from me.  I turned and saw the shadowed scene with her in it.  The surprising thing is that I can see the sun.  It was a clear horizon and the earth is tilted just right for me to be standing outside and see the sun going down.  That is a first for me to see it in the west since I have moved at the new house. I now understand that I could see the sun at the end of the day but it is hiding behind the clouds. On my backyard deck, I will never be ever to see the sun as all the rows of houses are blocking the view.

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You captured a Sunbow!!! Yellow and pink. And the shadowy person in the distance completes a perfect picture. This is all so beautiful that it could be on a greeting card, or in a magazine.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...